Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb 1, 2012. Hang Out

Temperature fell too far below 0 for me to want to go out, so I stopped at a friend's house. I didn't do him much justice though, as his room isn't THAT messy; we had enough space. Korea's cramped lifestyle has brought into popularity a housing option called a One Room (or wollum as they pronouce it), and yes it is simply one room. Behind me you will find a sink, stove and washing machine, and to the left a bathroom. Floors are typically heated, which has a perk of not only keeping your butt warm but your pizza too. It's nice to just sit down and hang out when it's too cold to be out and about, relax, exchange some stories, and maybe even learn something new.

1 comment:

  1. Who is the guy with the pointy nose? heheh. Is this one of the single room apartments? That is not a pizza, its a pizza sample. I used to have an apartment like that. Comfortable in your own mess, its home.

    ReplyDelete