Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 14, 2012. Classic

Whether it's moles, aliens or happy Korean pirates, this hit-on-the-head-with-a-hammer game is a representation of an old pastime kids used to have just as much fun with as today's videogames. Granted, nobody ever went on a 10-hour gaming marathon on one of these (I hope) but it just goes to show and remind us that it's all about concept. People are easily entertained. They will stare for hours at a fly, or other people's facebook status talking about which restaurant they are in-or the fact that they have been staring at a fly for the past 30 minutes. I was born into a generation of 2D gamers that evolved into some impressive 3D, and with them I've had good times, but some of the must fun I remember having in my life is playing outside with a plastic bag as my parachute or a stick as my sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment