Friday, February 24, 2012

Feb 23, 2012. More Than Plucking Strings

Life has led me to many new opportunities and these in turn let me take new photos I otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Today I got to check out a friend's band as they jammed and rehearsed, and they let me take photos too. Though my ears hurt from the volume, it's been a while since I've been exposed to live music, and it's been even longer since I've been exposed to such talented people. The one above, the leader of "The Cen", was an incredibly nice person, but when he played his guitar there was even more character behind him you could feel coming out. From the energy in the stronger songs to the emotion in the slower ones, he was taking you somewhere in a melody. You could tell he was someone who loved his 6 strings and the things they could do together.

Sorry, this is my latest photo so far (already 1am), but I was out until really late with these guys so just had the chance to get this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment