Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012. E Building's View

Oh I confess, I took this on Wednesday, but never had the time to process it until today. I had a hard week and this was a couple hours of work but I really wanted to post it so I decided to give today a break and put this up. 6 piece panorama made from 3 exposures each piece. All in all 18 photos.
There was a man on that white building almost in the center (with the path on top, if you can tell) taking photos too and it was cool to know somebody else saw what I saw in the weather that day. I could tell early on it was going to be good, and knew exactly what hour to escape from class so I could catch it. I'm liking this rooftop. I've checked other ones, including that building on the right but they are all closed off, but I can't say I'm not happy with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment