Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012. Retracing Steps

During a short but pleasant photo walk today, enjoying the autumn weather made me remember the things I like about Korea. I've listed a lot of my complaints and critiques on this blog before but the friendly weather got me thinking about what I appreciate here.
First, and I mention this a lot, is the safety. It's great to be able to walk outside at 2 am without any worries, holding my camera, wallet and phone.
Fall season is another. Though the mild tropical weather back home was only a few steps from perfect, the slightly cold, elusive season when trees range from golden yellow to deep red, placed in Seoul's various parks, is just pure eye-candy. I will certainly be taking full advantage of the foliage this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment