Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013. Retake

Probably only the second time I've redone a shoot and, like the first, it was because my teacher told me. It's annoying, but I'm glad they have made me do it because the second time around I'm much more satisfied. I had a clearer idea than last week, knew what I did wrong, and was able to work toward my objective steadily.
It is hard to redo something but chances are when you do, you will do it better. I'm not saying this image is perfect either, as with the limited space we were working in really made me unhappy with the background, and on second thought I would've liked another flash, but I am still very satisfied.
However, realistically, in the professional world there usually aren't second chances at a shoot, so you have to be better prepared, but this helps me do so.
Lastly I'd like to thank Yeyeon for modeling with thin clothing in the cold, and Keren for giving me a much needed assist I couldn't have done this without.

No comments:

Post a Comment