Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 7, 2013. Cigarettes in the Grass

The first shot from a photoshoot I had with the band The Corona. I got to know them through a street performance and was moved by their talent. I immediately found them on facebook and asked if they were interested in a photoshoot. They liked the idea, we set it up and a few weeks later we are at Sky Park shooting away. The shoot got a bit rushed because they arrived late and then had to take the long walk down the park to move their car which wasn't parked correctly, on top of that the weather was not what I was hoping for. I had to improvise and go for a totally different look but I ended up happy with the results anyway (I hope they are too). I hope I captured the feel of their music with this. You can check them out at https://www.facebook.com/BandTheCorona. Unfortunately they don't have any music available online yet but for those of you in Korea, they update when they are performing on the street. Worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment